条款 & 条件
Curriculum aspect & 条件
The Academy of Fine Arts canceled classes
- The regular platform reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the course. The reasons may be, but are not limited to, low registration numbers, weather warnings and tutor availability.
- All courses on the top Ten online gambling platforms require a minimum number of registrations. If all courses do not meet the minimum requirement of 8 students, they will be cancelled within 3 days prior to the start of the course. Art classes (4-5 years old) require at least 6 students per class.
- The top 10 online gambling platforms may be required to cancel individual courses at short notice. As long as possible, the ten major online gambling platforms will try to offer the course at a later date. Refunds will be provided if the shift cannot be rescheduled.
取消 By the student
Once you have completed your booking and received confirmation of registration, you will be considered to have entered into a contract with the School of Art. It is vital that students should carefully consider their availability and commitment when booking. You have the right to cancel your reservation by:
- You can cancel up to 8 weeks before the course starts and will receive a 90% refund, while 10% of the course fee is non-refundable to cover administrative fees.
- If cancellations are made less than 8 to 4 weeks before the start of the course, 50% of the tuition fee will be refunded.
- If a course is cancelled at any time within the 4 weeks prior to the start of the course, the student will not be refunded and will not be offered a course transfer under any circumstances.
- If you are unable to attend a class, all classes are booked as a whole and there is no refund. The School of Art always tries its best to provide students with remedial lessons in the future, but is under no obligation to provide this replacement. This excludes students in the top ten (4-8 years old) for creative formal online gambling, as no alternative is provided.
- Most course fees do not include information, please check course details. The School of Art is not responsible for any associated costs, and if the course is cancelled, the costs will be at your own expense.
- Due to health hazards, the use of oil paints, turpentine, and the use of linseed oil and any other materials associated with traditional oil paints are not allowed in the Academy of Fine Arts curriculum. Students can choose to use acrylic, watercolor or water mixed with oil paints.
Parents/guardians, or students over the age of 18, are obliged to notify the School of Arts and the teacher (in a signed written form or similar) of any medical, behavioral or allergic conditions associated with the student's behavior in class. At the same time, the School of Art takes all necessary measures to provide a safe and comfortable environment and it is not responsible for any injuries that students may suffer during the course and/or excursions.
Student behaviour in class/outside activities
If the teacher regularly notices that the student is being disobedient in any way, offending and/or distracting other students, the student will not be allowed to continue the course. This also applies to any student who destroys any property items and/or materials in any way, during or after class. In all cases, refunds for remaining courses will be issued and the teacher's decision is final and undisputed. At the School of Art, the Top 10 Online Gambling platform firmly believes that all students have equal rights to participate, learn and enjoy the regular Top 10 online gambling platform.
The Academy of Fine Arts may occasionally take photographs at class events or events for use in Academy of Fine Arts publications, social media and websites. These photos are for publicity purposes only and no names or other personal details are attached. If you would like to opt out, please notify the School of Arts at the time of registration.
返回 & Refundable product
Updated on 22 March 2020 (until further notice): During the CO-VID19 global crisis, the top ten online gambling platforms did not accept returns or exchanges. This is to ensure the safety of employees and avoid contamination of the product itself.
To qualify for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition as when you received it. It must also be in its original packaging.
Certain goods are exempt from return. Perishable items such as graphic markers, thin eyeliner, and art books cannot be returned.
To complete your return, Ten big network gambling regular platformA receipt or proof of purchase is required when visiting the Mosta Art Institute.
Refund (if applicable)
The credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within a certain period of time. No refunds are available for online or credit card orders.
Sales items (if applicable)
Only regular price items are refundable. Unfortunately, reduced price items are not.
Communication (if applicable)
Ten big network gambling regular platformReplace only defective or damaged goods. If you need to replace the same item, please email email@example.com and visit the Art Institute in Mosta.
For returns, you should visit Mosta's Art Institute, 131 Constitutional Street, Mosta MST9056, during opening hours.
Non-refundable freight. If you receive a refund, shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
The School of Arts reserves the right to amend these terms & Conditions as they think fit without prior notice.
Ten big network gambling regular platformRespect in the art schoolTen big network gambling regular platformVisitors' privacy and is committed to protecting your online security during or with your visitTen big network gambling regular platformThe site protects your privacy at any time of communication.